NetCare OnDemand provides you with the reassurance of having ready access to a trusted and professional IT support provider on an as-required basis.
Why NetCare OnDemand?
- We provide a secure remote access connection to your computers, so we can respond quickly and effectively when issues arise
- All services are provided on an hourly rate basis in one-minute increments so simple requests can be actioned cost-effectively
- We don’t charge travel time for on-site visits (we have a minimum 3-hour service fee for on-site work)
- With your approval, we maintain documentation on your IT systems to maximize productivity over time, including the secure storage of passwords
- We can provide monthly software subscriptions (for example Office 365 and Webroot anti-virus software)
- You have easy access to our Design Desk to ask no-obligation questions about your ongoing IT requirements
- You can access your service portal at any time, so you can check on the status of all service requests as well as monitor your IT expenditure.
Typical examples of clients that have a NetCare OnDemand plan are:
- Small businesses that have moved their IT to the cloud, but still need ad-hoc technical support and expert advice;
- Larger companies that need to add to their own internal IT staff during periods of peak activity, leave absences, and/or projects; and
- Organizations that want to test our service capabilities before committing to our Managed Services plan.
NetCare OnDemand service fees are as follows:
|Workshop work||$140 per hour||Examples: malware removal, hardware repair, operating system tuning|
|Remote & telephone support||$140 per hour||Examples: internet problems, software support, software upgrades|
|On-site support||$160 per hour||Examples: hardware installation, network performance troubleshooting, security audit|
Contact us to find out more about our OnDemand service.