Netcare OnDemand provides you with the reassurance of having ready access to a trusted and professional security-first IT support provider on an as-required basis.
Why Netcare OnDemand?
- We provide a secure remote access connection to your computers, so we can respond quickly and effectively when issues arise
- All services are provided on an hourly rate basis in 15-minute increments so simple requests can be actioned cost-effectively
- We don’t charge travel time for on-site visits (we have a minimum 3-hour service fee for on-site work)
- With your approval, we maintain documentation on your IT systems to maximize productivity over time, including the secure storage of passwords
- We can provide monthly software subscriptions (for example Microsoft 365 Business Premium)
- You have easy access to our Design Desk to ask no-obligation questions about your ongoing IT requirements
- You can access your service portal at any time, so you can check on the status of all service requests as well as monitor your IT expenditure.
Typical examples of customers that have a Netcare OnDemand plan are:
- Small businesses that have moved their IT to the cloud, but still need ad-hoc technical support and expert advice
- Larger companies that need access to expert consultants for Microsoft 365 and Azure security-related projects
Netcare OnDemand service fees are as follows:
|Workshop work||$140 per hour||Examples: malware removal, hardware repair, operating system tuning|
|Remote & telephone support||$140 per hour||Examples: internet problems, software support, software upgrades|
|On-site support||$160 per hour||Examples: hardware installation, network performance troubleshooting, security audit|
|Consulting work||$200 per hour||Examples: Board level presentations and C-level IT strategy consulting|
Contact us to find out more about our OnDemand service.