The many standard cloud and packaged software products available are able to provide cost effective solutions to a surprising and extensive array of disparate business requirements.
However, no off-the-shelf solution can anticipate every business requirement, and many businesses find that they reach a point where they need to implement customised solutions to meet specific business requirements.
NetCare has a successful track record of providing customer-specific software to solve such business problems.
We develop solutions using a wide range of both Microsoft and industry applications including:
- Office 365 including Power BI and Access
- Microsoft back-end platforms including SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange, Dynamics 365
- Visual Studio, VS-Code, PowerScript
- ASP.Net/MVC based website solutions, including using CMS platforms such as Umbraco
Examples of recent projects we’ve performed for our client base include:
- Quality assurance database for a food manufacturer
- Approval and monitoring process for a loans provider
- Quoting, proposal, contract and job monitoring solution for a retailer
- Projects database for a civil engineering organisation, including secure external contractor access
NetCare have been a Microsoft Partner since 2001 and we have built significant knowledge over that time in software development on the SharePoint and Dynamics platforms.
Today we concentrate on the cloud versions of these two platforms only as we genuinely believe in their ability to transform how work is done and how they can help businesses to create their unique market opportunities.
NetCare developers have developed SharePoint and Dynamics applications for our clients. Examples include:
- Site diary for construction company
- Health and Safety database and dashboard
- Sub-contractor database for a construction company
For organisations that have a business problem that needs to be resolved, NetCare has the business experience and technical skill-sets required.