IT Services with System Monitoring
NetCare OnDemand best suits clients with internal staff on hand to respond to some IT issues, but who also need a range of expert IT skills and resources on hand as and when they need them.
You will receive 24 x 7 server and network monitoring, daily monitoring of server backups, Windows update management, industry-leading anti-malware solutions, tailored systems procedures and documentation as well as a monthly Executive Summary report.
Following a comprehensive annual system health check you will receive a Traffic Light Report that provides you with an update on your IT strategy for the next 12 months.
In addition, you will receive remote access support, phone support and on-site support for an agreed number of hours per month. The NetCare Service Team have a wide range of technical skills beyond classic IT support which are available for you to use out of your OnDemand hours including web development, software design and applications software consulting.
5 Sound Business Reasons for Choosing NetCare OnDemand
- Have on hand at all times an IT team familiar with your environment that are able to respond quickly and effectively to your day-to-day IT support requirements;
- In addition to classic IT support, you have access to a wide range of technical skills covering computers, phone systems, networks, communications, software applications and websites;
- Your servers are backed up and verified every day with industry-leading software so you can be assured that you are always covered should a major hardware failure or a disaster eventuate;
- All your computers are covered by industry-leading anti-malware software that is monitored on a continuous basis for malware breaches; and
- Unused hours in any one month never expire and are automatically “banked” for future use for any technology requirement you have that NetCare is skilled to provide.