Trusted and Professional IT Services on an As-required Basis
NetCare PrePaid best suits clients who want to have the reassurance of having ready access to a trusted and professional IT services provider without the need to have a monthly billing arrangement.
Typical examples of clients that have a NetCare PrePaid plan are:
- Small businesses that have moved their IT to the cloud, but still need ad-hoc technical support and expert advice;
- Larger companies that need to add to their own internal IT staff during periods of peak activity, leave absences, and/or projects; and
- Organisations that want to test our service capabilities before committing to a Managed Services plan.
NetCare PrePaid entitles you to priority access to our professional IT services team on an hourly rate basis. It works like a pre-paid voucher and has a minimum purchase value of $1,000 (plus GST) with an expiry date of 3 years from the date of invoice.
NetCare PrePaid service fees are as follows:
|Workshop work||$120 per hour||Examples: malware removal, hardware repair, operating system tuning|
|Remote & telephone support||$140 per hour||Examples: internet problems, software support, software upgrades
|On-site support||$160 per hour||Examples: hardware installation, network performance troubleshooting, security audit|
10 Sound Business Reasons for Choosing NetCare PrePaid
- You lock in our hourly rates for the full value of the voucher, protecting you from any price rises
- You receive a "Terms of Engagement" that outlines our responsibilities and assures you we will always act in a secure and professional manner
- We provide a secure remote access connection to your computers, so we can respond quickly and effectively when issues arise
- Workshop work, remote support and telephone support are provided in 15-minute increments so simple requests can be actioned cost-effectively
- We don’t charge travel time for on-site visits (we have a minimum 2-hour service fee for on-site work)
- With your approval, we maintain documentation on your IT systems to maximise productivity over time, including the secure storage of passwords
- We provide optional software and monitoring services on a monthly basis like Office 365, anti-malware, backup monitoring and email signatures
- We provide fixed-price service quotes for project work because we have a good understanding of your IT systems
- You have easy access to our Account Management team to ask no-obligation questions about your ongoing IT requirements
- You can request a PrePaid services statement at any time so you can monitor your IT expenditure
Feel free to review our sample Terms of Engagement.Get in touch