Trusted and Professional IT Services on an As-required Basis
NetCare PrePaid best suits clients who want to have the reassurance of having ready access to a trusted and professional IT services provider without the
need to have a monthly billing arrangement.
Typical examples of clients that have a NetCare PrePaid plan are:
- Small businesses that have moved their IT to the cloud, but still need ad-hoc technical support and expert advice;
- Larger companies that need to add to their own internal IT staff during periods of peak activity, leave absences, and/or projects; and
- Organisations that want to test our service capabilities before committing to a Managed Services plan.
NetCare PrePaid entitles you to priority access to our professional IT services team on an hourly rate basis. It works like a pre-paid voucher and has
a minimum purchase value of $1,000 (plus GST) with an expiry date of 12 months from the date of invoice.
Our service fees for NetCare PrePaid are as follows:
|Level 1 Engineer
||$120 per hour
||Examples: malware removal, email setup, software installation, Office 365 support
|Level 2 Engineer
|| $140 per hour
||Examples: on-site computer setup, troubleshoot internet problem, website design, VoIP support, IT site relocation
|Level 3 Engineer
||$160 per hour
||Examples: server installation, network audit, security audit, consulting
7 Sound Business Reasons for Choosing NetCare PrePaid
- You lock in our hourly rates for the full value of the voucher, protecting you from any price rises;
- You receive a "Terms of Engagement" that outlines our responsibilities and assures you we will always act in a secure and professional manner;
- We provide a secure remote access connection to your computers, so we can respond quickly and effectively to issues as they arise;
- Both remote access support and telephone support are provided in 15 minute increments so simple requests can be actioned cost-effectively;
- We don’t charge travel time for on-site visits (we have a minimum 2 hour fee for on-site work with the intent that non-urgent tasks have been "saved
- You have easy access to our Account Management team to ask no-obligation questions about your ongoing IT requirements; and
- You can request a PrePaid services statement at any time so you can monitor your IT expenditure.
Feel free to review our sample Terms of Engagement.
Get in touch